View across to the landmark hotel and site named after Henri Negresco, located on the Promenade des Anglais.
Built in 1912, overlooking the famous Baie des Anges, the Hotel Le Negresco is classified a National Historic Monument and is home to the spectacular Baccarat 16,309-crystal chandelier and an equally famous restaurant Le Chantecler.
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?