This public beach sits at the western end of the Promenade des Anglais and is situated near the Lenval hospital.
The beach is popular with families and locals and is less touristy than those on the eastern end. The other advantage of this beach is that it is one of the few non-smoking beaches on the Riviera, so you are unlikely to find ciggie ends amongst the pebbles!
There are toilets and showers, but no parking other than roadside which is hard to come by. There is a bus stop, conveniently also called Lenval, within just a few metres though and there are Vélobleu bike stations nearby.
- Pedestrian access
More Nice Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do