This public beach sits at the western end of the Promenade des Anglais and is situated near the Lenval hospital.
The beach is popular with families and locals and is less touristy than those on the eastern end. The other advantage of this beach is that it is one of the few non-smoking beaches on the Riviera, so you are unlikely to find ciggie ends amongst the pebbles!
There are toilets and showers, but no parking other than roadside which is hard to come by. There is a bus stop, conveniently also called Lenval, within just a few metres though and there are Vélobleu bike stations nearby.
- Pedestrian access
More Nice Insights...
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019