View of the Castel beach and club on the eastern most side of the Promenade des Anglais, nestled under the Parc du Chateau.
The Castel Beach Club is a busy spot for dining and sunbathing. This area of the beach is slightly calmer as the tip of the bay shields the beach from east winds.
More Nice Insights...
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019