With magnificent views over the Mediterranean and the beautiful town of Menton, right in the border between France and Italy, this restaurant serves refined French and Mediterranean cuisine.
Chef Mauro Colagreco offers a whole culinary experience at this restaurant. Their 11 courses tasting menu includes simple dishes based on local ingredients carefully chosen and prepared. Their selection feature only seasonal ingredients combined in imaginative ways.
Many of the vegetables, fruits and flowers they use are grown in their own garden with no fewer than 100 varieties including 40 types of tomato.
Open daily 12:15-14:00 and 19:15-22:00. Phone reservation time: 09:00-11:30 and 15:00-18:30. Private car park and taxi service on request.
- 30 avenue Aristide Briand
More Nice Insights...
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019