Jazz à Juan is one of the most prestigious music festivals in the French Riviera. Crossing the borders between jazz, rock and pop, some of the best artists in the world make their pilgrimage to the iconic Pinède Gould every year.
This stunning pine grove by the crystalline Mediterranean waters in Juan les Pins turns into a mecca for music lovers every summer. Started in 1960, Jazz à Juan has hosted jazz legends like Charles Mingus, Ray Charles, Miles Davis, Ella Fitzgerald, Chick Corea or Dizzy Gillespie.
The organisation has just announced the first names on the 2019 lineup. These include the eclectic sounds of Electro Deluxe on July 14th, disco and funk phenomenon Jamiroquai on July 18th, and one of the 'grandes dames' of jazz, Diana Krall, on July 19th. Tickets for Electro Deluxe are currently available. Jamiroquai ticket sales will open on January 31st.
More Nice Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!