Saint Laurent du Var is a suburb of Nice that stretches along the seaboard to the west of the city, and its marina is one of the Cote d’Azur’s largest and liveliest for smaller vessels.
Port Saint Laurent du Var has 1094 mooring berths and 150 stopover berths, and can accept boats up to 23m in length. The marina is lined with very popular terrace restaurants and shops, there are plenty of watersports on offer, and there’s a man-made white sand beach at one of the beach clubs which proves a welcome change from the pebbles on the surrounding beaches. There’s also a very pleasant palm-lined promenade along the waterfront, and plenty of accommodation on offer if you’re not sleeping on your boat.
Port Saint Laurent du Var also has great access to Nice International Airport, as well as to a very large shopping mall called Cap 3000 (‘Cap Trios-Mille’).
Services: Dry dock area, Fuel, Electricity, Wireless high speed internet, Toilets, Restaurants.
Languages spoken: French and English
- By boat
- Port Saint Laurent
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?