Various cruises departing from the Port de Nice and covering a selection of towns, islands and coastal areas.
A great way to see the area, with some shorter routes offering regular departures throughout the day to give you the flexibility to explore your chosen destination at leisure, and other more organised routes which follow specific schedules to help you make the most of your time in Nice. This company also points out places of interest to be visited during your journey and in certain situations may be able to offer an entry discount to particular attractions with your cruise ticket.
Example cruises include visiting the Island Sainte Marguerite, return trips to Monaco or St Tropez, watching fireworks from the boat, yachting regatas and trips to the open-air flea market in St Tropez.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Pedestrian access
- Pets welcome
- Boat Trips
- Sea/Coastal Trip
- Tours / Excursions
- 20 Quai Saint Pierre
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?