DFDS Seaways offer ferry crossings from the UK to France, with a few different departure and arrival points.
From Dover to Calais, Dover to Dunkirk, Newhaven to Dieppe and Portsmouth to Le Havre you can choose your most convenient departure point and be in France in a few short hours.
During the short journey you can enjoy the self service restaurant, coffee lounges, bars, seating areas and duty free shopping. There is a special kids play area to keep the little ones entertained and TV screens throughout the ships to keep you up to date with news and weather. For all other information or to book your travel then please 'make an enquiry' or visit the company website.
- Games available
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Disabled access
- Pets welcome
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?