Condor ferries depart from either Poole or Weymouth to St Malo port in France, both of these crossings are via Guernsey or Jersey. They also run a direct service from Portsmouth to Cherbourg.
The fleet consists of four vessels: The Condor Express, Condor Vitesse and Condor Rapide - high speed fast car ferries, and the Commodore Clipper - a purpose-built conventional ferry designed for a year round life-line service. With regular ferries you can take the quick and easy crossing whilst enjoying the duty free shopping, coffee shops, bars and lounge areas. Day trips across the channel are also on offer and you can see rough itineraries on their website. For more information or to make a booking then please 'make and enquiry'.
- Games available
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Disabled access
- Pets welcome
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?