Brittany Ferries run a ferry service to and from Portsmouth, Poole and Plymouth to various locations along the Brittany coast in the north west of France.
From Portsmouth you can head to 4 different ports; Le Havre, Caen, St Malo and Cherbourg. From Plymouth you can take the ferry to either Roscoff or St Malo, and from Poole you can travel direct to Cherbourg.
On board these short crossings you can enjoy a selection of restaurants, duty free shopping, a kids zone, coffee shops, bars and seating areas.
- Spa / Fitness
- Games available
- Meeting Spaces
- Disabled access
- Children's Activities
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?