From local produce to clothes and accessories, the town of Villeneuve-Loubet, next to Nice, hosts several traditional markets throughout the year.
A Provençal market with produce from the region, including fruit and vegetables, cheeses and meats, household goods and clothes takes place on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 08:00 to 13:00 at Place Carnot and the Rue Hotel de Ville. There is another market by the sea, on the Boulevard des Italiens, every Monday from 08:00 to 13:00.
In July and August, the Boulevard des Italiens hosts a tourist market on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 18:00 to midnight selling arts & crafts, beach accessories, and more. At the Place Carnot and Rue Hotel de Ville, also in the summer, there is an Italian produce market on the last Sunday of the month from 08:00 to 16:00.
Dates for this event
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019
- What's on in Nice July 2019
- Mirazur is the World's Best Restaurant 2019
- Coolest bathing spots in Nice summer 2019
- Fete de la Musique 2019 in Nice