Stages 1, 2 and 3 of the 2020 Tour de France will be hosted in and around Nice, as the city is the grand starting point of the race.
Stage 1, on August 29th, will be a flat race around the Nice Moyens Pays, starting and finishing at the Promenade des Anglais. Stage 2 will go around the Haut Pays, Nice's mountains, while stage 3, on August 31st will head outside Nice into the mountains behind the Cote d'Azur all the way to Sisteron.
See more details and maps via the Tour de France website, linked above.
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?