Saint-Paul has a number of lovely weekly market stalls all held in the Place du Jeu de Boules.
The local producers' market takes place on Wednesday mornings, from 09:00 to 14:00, selling fruit & veg, pastries & cakes, teas, oils, cheese, local delicacies and, of course, socca.
On Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, Yvette opens her fruit, vegetable and flowers stall all day at the lavoir (washhouse).
Then, there's an organic and seasonal fruit vegetable market, Les Légumes de Saint-paul open all year on Tuesday and Friday from 08:00-12:00 and 15:00-18:30, and Thursday and Saturday 08:00-12:00, at 723 chemin de Saint Etienne.
Dates for this event
- Place du Jeu de Boules
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?