Saint-Paul has a number of lovely weekly market stalls all held in the Place du Jeu de Boules.
The local producers' market takes place on Wednesday mornings, from 09:00 to 14:00, selling fruit & veg, pastries & cakes, teas, oils, cheese, local delicacies and, of course, socca.
On Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, Yvette opens her fruit, vegetable and flowers stall all day at the lavoir (washhouse).
Then, there's an organic and seasonal fruit vegetable market, Les Légumes de Saint-paul open all year on Tuesday and Friday from 08:00-12:00 and 15:00-18:30, and Thursday and Saturday 08:00-12:00, at 723 chemin de Saint Etienne.
Dates for this event
- Place du Jeu de Boules
More Nice Insights...
- What's on in Nice September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019
- What's on in Nice July 2019
- Mirazur is the World's Best Restaurant 2019