Racing through, over and round the hills of Nice in a fun run to kick off the Fete des Mai and the beginning of summer. Come and join in the festive fun.
This succession of ups and downs in the vineyards of Bellet, through three areas: Castle Crémat, the Domaine de la Source and Domaine de Toasc. A demanding course and Technical 18.2 km, through which the competitors can dress and taste Bellet AOC wines throughout the course.
Departure: Nice Saint Isidore, Parking Centre Commercial Leclerc
Course: festive route of 18.2 km across the vineyards of Bellet
- 8:30 for walkers (maximum 4:30)
- 9:45 for runners (maximum 3:00)
- 10:00 for children races (free)
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?