Taking place in July, L'Etape du Tour partakes in the atmosphere, the excitement, the craze, the passion present on the roads of the Tour de France.
Established in 1993 to allow amateur cyclists to test their legs on the route of one of the mountain stages in the Tour de France, this event has become the reference race for cyclosportive riders from all over the world. Over 50 different nationalities are represented in the field. Riders come from faraway countries, all of them burning with the same passion for the Tour de France and the legendary French mountains.
In July 2020 the route will start in Nice and go on a loop back to the city through the Col de la Colmiane, the Col de Turini and the Col d'Eze for a total of 177km and 3570m of ascent.
More info and registration via the website link above.
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?