Live music, fountains, a bar and candles all around the gardens will create the setting for a romantic and glamorous visit of the villa.
In July and August, the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild will exceptionally open at nightfall. On Fridays and Saturdays, come and discover the villa and its gardens during evening events that will revive the magic of the golden days of the Riviera.
The villa will be open from 19:30 to midnight, enabling visitors to discover the icon of the Riviera, where the wildest parties of Côte d’Azur took place. The patio and the basins of the Jardin à la Française (French-style garden) will be illuminated by hundreds of candles.
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?