Live music, fountains, a bar and candles all around the gardens will create the setting for a romantic and glamorous visit of the villa.
In July and August, the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild will exceptionally open at nightfall. On Mondays and Tuesdays, come and discover the villa and its gardens during evening events that will revive the magic of the golden days of the Riviera.
For more than 15 dates, the villa will be open from 19:30 to midnight, enabling visitors to discover the icon of the Riviera, where the wildest parties of Côte d’Azur took place. The patio and the basins of the Jardin à la Française (French-style garden) will be illuminated by hundreds of candles.
More Nice Insights...
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France