A true and thorough historical reconstruction from the Castle of Villeneuve-Loubet into the streets of the village, all orchestrated by the leaders of the association "François I er in Villeneuve Loubet".
Celebrating the renaissance with all things French....cuisine, costume, music, dance, theatre, battles, armoury, agriculture, crafts and much much more.
The historical reconstruction depicts the arrival of François Ist in 1538 and offers royal processions, a big stage show and a renaissance market at this biennial event.
- Chateau de Villeneuve-Loubet
More Nice Insights...
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019