The Rallye Automobile Monte-Carlo, Round 1 of the 2019 FIA World Rally Championship, promises to be an outstanding event as a 40% of the route has been remodelled.
For the 88th annual Monte-Carlo Rally, the inaugural race of the 2020 FIA World Rally Championship (WRC), the Organisational Committee of the Automobile Club de Monaco wanted a race that was more compact but still very selective.
Participants are expected to appreciate this year’s race despite the numerous challenges it presents.
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?