Cancelled from February 26th 2020.
Floats made from lemons and other citrus fruits are paraded down the streets of Menton, accompanied by dancers in fancy dress, music and drums. It's quite a sight and, once the parades are done, the town gathers itself for one big street party with concerts and fireworks.
Around 160,000 visitors from around the globe will descend upon the town to celebrate their most important fruit! Tickets to watch the processions are available online.
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?