Le Fête du Château is a celebration of contemporary music held in the Colline du Château. 2018 will be the 71st edition of this free music festival.
From its stunning hilltop location high above the old town of Nice, the Chateau hosts two free evenings of live music and bands on purpose-built stages within its grounds.
In addition to the concerts, the Fête du Château also has many stalls, workshops and topical debates organised by local political parties and the people of Nice.
- Colline du Château
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?