From April 6th to October 6th 2019, the Musée Départemental des Arts Asiatiques showcases 35 designs by genius fashion master Yves Saint Laurent inspired by India, China and Japan.
After being shown at the Musé Yves Saint Laurent in Paris in autumn 2017, this exhibition comes to Nice for summer 2019. As well as garments, there will also be drawings, jewellery and photographs on show.
More Nice Insights...
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019