From April 6th to October 6th 2019, the Musée Départemental des Arts Asiatiques showcases 35 designs by genius fashion master Yves Saint Laurent inspired by India, China and Japan.
After being shown at the Musé Yves Saint Laurent in Paris in autumn 2017, this exhibition comes to Nice for summer 2019. As well as garments, there will also be drawings, jewellery and photographs on show.
Dates for this event
More Nice Insights...
- What's on in Nice September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019
- What's on in Nice July 2019
- Mirazur is the World's Best Restaurant 2019