The Mangusta 108 is a fantastic boat for entertaining guests or exploring the waters of the Mediterranean.
The decor of 'JFF' is elegant and modern, with superb fittings and cool lighting. She had a refit in 2015. Below deck, you will find a saloon, with a kitchen and three cabins. There is WiFi on-board, and four separate TVs and a PS3. There is also water-sports equipment for the more adventurous guests, including two jet skis, inflatables, a seabob, a wakeboard and snorkelling equipment.
- Free WiFi
- On Deck
- Swimming ladder
- Flexible catering options
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?