The narrow and beautiful Gorges du Loup cuts north-south through the hills at the foot of Gourdon, 12 km from Grasse.
About 4 km up the deep gorges, the Cascade de Courmes (waterfall) comes down over the rocks and then spills over large mossy boulders into the pool, 40m below the top. A spectacular sight!
- No disabled access
- No wheelchair access
- Driving / Road Trip
- Hiking / Walking
- Trails & Routes
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?