100% thrills on this adventure course situated on the edge of Villeneuve-sur-Loup. Activities lasting three hours with 4 levels of difficulty and more than 115 challenges (iron way, rope bridge, zip-wires, climbing...).
- Open from April to Mid September, daily during July and August and during holidays. Times, days and dates vary so it is best to check in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Adults: 25€
- Children & Students: 22€
- Day pass: 40€
- Reservation required
- Suppliers of
- Equipment rental
- Free parking
- Disabled access
- Pets welcome
- Forest Adventure / Zip Slide
- Open Seasons
- 26 Route de Grasse, 06270 Villeneuve-Loubet
More Nice Insights...
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019