We're almost there! France's second largest marathon after the Paris Marathon will take place next Sunday. More than 10,000 runners from 56 different countries have signed up and over 50,000 visitors are expected to watch the sports event of the season in the French Riviera.
This year the Nice-Cannes Marathon celebrates its 11th edition. For just over 42 kilometres, participants will run from Nice to Cannes on a coastal route enjoying gorgeous sea views and passing through picturesque villages like Saint-Laurent-du-Var, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Villeneuve-Loubet, Antibes, Juan-les-Pins and Golfe-Juan. The race starts at the iconic Promenade des Anglais in Nice and finishes at the famous Boulevard de la Croisette in Cannes.
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019
- What's on in Nice July 2019
- Mirazur is the World's Best Restaurant 2019
- Coolest bathing spots in Nice summer 2019
- Fete de la Musique 2019 in Nice