Trip Advisor has revealed its users' preferred destinations in the world and the city of Nice has come among the top 5 in France, at number three.
The elegant city of Nice is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world year round. This is thanks to its wonderful beaches – some of the best in the Cote d'Azur, its bright Mediterranean sunshine, the charming villages that surround it and, of course, its gorgeous architecture, top-class museums and gourmet restaurants.
According to Trip Advisor, Nice's must-see sights include the waterfront promenade, Castle Hill, Place Rossetti and the Sainte-Réparate Cathedral. The perfect destination for a quintessentially French, luxury city and beach break.
More Nice Insights...
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019