Whoever told you that cats didn't like water was lying! However, only 10% of cats know how to swim properly, with that number dropping to 5% when swimming in the sea. With more and more people bringing their cats on holiday with them, a Nice watersports company has decided to offer feline swimming lessons.
The comprehensive course, devised together with the local veterinarians association, is divided into three one-hour lessons. Your cat will not only learn different paddling techniques but will also get accustomed to not drinking seawater, and become skilled in underwater breathing.
If you want to enjoy the beach with your furry friend without worries, then sign up for the course. Read more about cat swimming lessons and how to book.
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019
- What's on in Nice July 2019
- Mirazur is the World's Best Restaurant 2019
- Coolest bathing spots in Nice summer 2019
- Fete de la Musique 2019 in Nice