Biot celebrates Saint Julien for four days in August with petanque competitions, live music, dancing and lots of free activities for children.
The programme is full of events, including several traditional Provençal celebrations, as well as a White Party on Saturday.
Click on the website link for the full programme.
More Nice Insights...
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019