This striking power boat is sure to attract attention as you cruise along the French Riviera.
The design of this boat combines style with performance to create a boat for all your needs, with plenty of space to entertain, the power to reach speeds of up to 48 knots and luxurious features to ensure your ride is comfortable.
The bright saloon on deck offers the opportunity to indulge in al-fresco dining or socialising with friends and family. The queen-size cabin with galley station turns this versatile day boat into an overnight cruiser, opening up a world of options to your boating experience.
The boat can accommodate up to 10 people on day charter (9 passengers + the skipper).
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Kitchen / Laundry
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- On Deck
- Cockpit table
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit controls
- Navigation lights
- Motor boats
- Sea/Coastal Trip
- Flexible catering options
- Port St Jean Cap Ferrat
More Nice Insights...
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019