This beach is a great option with lots of blue and white sun loungers and parasols and a children's play area.
The restaurant serves great locals food and snacks, with a good menu for kids. The venue is available for private hire as well if you have an event such as a wedding, birthday or special celebration.
They are open from early March through until the end of September.
They offer an "Apero Tapas" menu every day between 18:00-20:30 and until 23:30 every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Pedestrian access
- Private hire
- Open Seasons
- Promenade des Anglais
More Nice Insights...
- What's on in Nice September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019
- What's on in Nice July 2019
- Mirazur is the World's Best Restaurant 2019